RER Solutions, Inc. (RER), an SBA certified 8(a)/small disadvantaged business and economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business (EDWOSB), was established in 1989 to provide real estate workout consulting services to government clients through the savings and loan (S&L) crisis of the late 1980’s and early 1990’s. Over time RER, has expanded our government activities beyond real estate into broader financial services and management consulting offerings.
RER Solutions Inc., provides comprehensive business, financial management, and complementary information technology services and solutions to public sector clients. RER leverages extensive private sector expertise to provide public sector clients a uniquely qualified partner for solving complex business problems. Our experience includes:
- Commercial and residential due diligence, valuation, collateral review and loan workouts
- Maximizing the value of distressed real estate, REO property or other troubled debt
- Debt restructuring and underwriting
- Special servicing and portfolio management
- Asset repositioning and asset management
- Export credit insurance and guarantee claims processing
- Loan examination, compliance reviews, and procedures recommendations for government guaranteed loans
- Program and project management
- Management consulting services
With a growing team of professionals, RER’s breadth and depth of experience continues to be enhanced, thereby allowing us to assist public sector clients in finding creative solutions to an ever–changing mix of business challenges.